When you visit OpenRoad Toyota Abbotsford for service, you can count on us to take good care of you and your vehicle. Our team of dedicated Service Advisors and factory-trained Technicians is committed to delivering quality service using only Toyota Genuine Parts.
Toyota Service Advantage + is a commitment to providing an exceptional service experience. Not only do we offer competitive pricing, we also offer a long list of customer conveniences that will enhance your ownership experience.
Who is better qualified to service your Toyota than a Toyota factory trained technician? What better parts to use in your vehicle than Toyota Genuine Parts?
Toyota dealers have "Just the Facts" boards displayed in the Service department which highlights price and convenience unique to Toyota Dealers. Competitive mystery shops are conducted twice annually to ensure that you receive the best value for your dollar.
The plus is the many amenities and value added services that our dealerships provide for your convenience and satisfaction.
Bring your Toyota in to us and experience the advantage for yourself.
Your vehicle has survived the harsh winter and with the lure of long weekends, cottage getaways, and summer road trips, it's time for a spring tune-up so you don't get left at the side of the road.
Our Service staff recommends:
- Booking a seasonal maintenance check-up at Toyota Abbotsford.
- Give your vehicle a thorough cleaning to remove salt and sand accumulated over the winter.
- Clean under the hood; shampoo the engine and wheel wells.
- Check all lights to ensure they are in good working order, including the headlights, brake, reverse, turn indicators, hazard lights and license plate.
- Book now to have us remove your vehicles' winter tires and install all-season tires.
- Make sure your tire pressure is within factory specifications. The vehicle's owner manual will have recommendations and the information can also be found on the drivers' door jam or glove box.
- Always keep your mirrors and windows clean.
- Check your wiper blades and replace them if they are worn or damaged. Wiper blades are critical for safety, only have a life span of about 12 months.
- Change your oil every 8,000 km or 4 months (whichever comes first) and keep fluids like brake, coolant, and windshield washer topped up.
- Our entire Parts & Service team are here, ready, and willing to assist you in ensuring your vehicle is fully prepared and ready for the Spring and Summer driving seasons!
Call us today to book an appointment for our staff to take care of you and your vehicle.